Live Display of the
Old Testament Wilderness Tabernacle
Sept. 13, 14, 15 (Fri, Sat & Sun) – 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Sept. 20, 21 (Fri & Sat) – 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.Enjoy this FREE presentation of the Wilderness Tabernacle at: Light& Life Wesleyan Church, 15765 Hoffman Rd., Three Rivers, MI 49093
Pastor Sam discusses the Wilderness Tabernacle LLWC is building! http://youtu.be/aPtD8NMlbrM
Go back in time to the wanderings of Moses & Israel.
A sacred tent with 6 articles where God’s presence dwelt & Israel worshipped as they journeyed in the wilderness.
1. Altar of Sacrifice – Wood covered with brass where sacrifices were offered by fire of God for forgiveness of sins. (Ex. 27:1-8, Lev. 17:11)
2. The Laver – Made of polished copper. Priests washed hands & feet before they served people. (Ex. 30:18-21)
3. Golden Lampstand – Formed in the shape of an almond tree with 7 branches & 7 oil-filled cups to provide light.
4. Golden Altar of Incense – An altar that burned incense twice a day.
5. Table of Shewbread : Table providing bread & drink for the Priests.
6. Ark of the Covenant – Is the most sacred relic of the Jewish people. The box contains the 10 Commandments. The lid was made of solid gold upon which, were two Angelic hosts hovering over the mercy seat where God met his people.